Tuesday, May 13, 2014

More answers to your survey questions/アンケートの答えをつづき

Hello again!



Here are more answers to your survey questions!


Questions about English and teaching
I got some questions about English and teaching.

One person asked me: what is the best way for me to study English? Another person asked me: what should I do to talk well to you? 

My best answer to the first question is this:


DON'T STUDY ENGLISH ANYMORE! START USING IT!  I'm serious. Don't study English any more - you have studied it enough! I want you to use it - in speaking and writing. Use it with me. Post comments to this blog anytime! That's the best thing you can use for your English.

My best answer to the second question is:

USE ENGLISH WITH ME ANYTIME YOU WANT! That is the best way to talk with me.

Some questions about teaching:

Why did you become a teacher? Well, I became a teacher because my best friend is a teacher - a high school art teacher in my hometown. He was first an English teacher - in Poland. He was a great example for me to become a teacher.

Another question: what makes you happy as a teacher?

This is great question! I love this one. well, my best answer to this question is this: what makes me happy as a teacher is when I see students doing things they have never done before, and having a good time doing them. 

I hope, in this class, that I can show you things you have never seen before, and help you in your writing to do things you have never done before. I will try!




Questions about my wife
Some of you have also asked: are you married? Well, the answer is yes!

Some of you who knew I was married asked: where is your wife from? Well, she is Japanese - she was born in Shinjuku, but was raised in both Tokyo and Saitama, in Sayama.

Another person asked me - how old is she? Well, she's now 48 years old.

One person asked me what she cooked that I like. Well, she's a great cook who can cook many dishes very well, but maybe I would say that one dish of hers I really like is grilled salmon. She does that especially very well!

Another person asked me: what did you say when you proposed to your wife? Well, I said - "so…how would you like to get married?"

Questions about music

I got one question about music: what kind of music do you like?

Well, I will answer this so I can post videos of the kind of music I like! I like rock and jazz, especially rock music from the 1960s and 1970s. Here's an example of one rock musician I like - Jimi Hendrix:



Here's an example of a jazz musician I like too - John Coltrane:



I have some more questions to answer, so look for Part 3 of my answers soon!

See you then!


                            All videos uploaded from YouTube. I do not own the rights to these videos. They have been uploaded here strictly for educational use.

No comments:

Post a Comment