Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Final writing project: file attachment notes/期末プロジェクトの添付ファイルノート

Hello to all my students,


Image "Teenager Guy Working on Laptop" courtesy of imagerymajestic/ FreeDigitalPhotos.net

How are you? First, I'm very sorry I have not answered your emails since last week. I had to finish writing a conference paper (研究会レポート) and I was very busy with it. 

Thank you for your understanding. Now, this is a quick note about the style you will use when writing your final project.

Please look at this picture below: 



This picture is an example of writing style I used with my students at the Shibaura Institute of Technology (芝浦工業大学). I would like you to use the same style in your writing here.  

So please remember the following points, in this style:

Your name in romaji
Student number
Remember - double space below the student number and above the title!
Title of your paper
Remember to center the title. Then double space again!
Start writing here. Keep writing even when you get to the end of the line, then keep writing on to the next line...

Click on this link here (ここにくりっくしてください) about rules for writing names and places, and song and album titles. 

Have a great holiday. You do not have to work on this project over the holiday, but you can email me if you have questions about your project. 

See you in January! Have a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment