Thursday, December 5, 2013

Final project notes/期末プロジェクトのノート

Hello to all my students,


Image "Notes" courtesy of healingdream/ FreeDigitalPhotos.net

How are you? Here are the board notes I made today for all of you. Take a look at them to refresh yourselves. (4 students - they are a little different from the notes I made for you, but basically they show the same points, rules and guidelines to follow). 



First, look at these notes above. 



Check out these notes here too - they're really important. 



I will doublecheck with kyoumuka about the dates.  



Please remember that you if any of you do not want to work in a group, that's okay. Please tell me and you can email me. 

Email me at washizoraATgmailDOTcom anytime - and don't forget to cc me when you email each other in your groups!

Good luck! Let me know what you are doing. 

See you in class next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment