Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Our summers (Part 2)

Hello to all my students,



How are you? Here is a Part 2 to our paragraphs on our summers. Let's check out some more of our classmates' summers. 

I edited some parts of these, but like with Part 1 I wanted your voices and feelings to come through. 

Here's one:

My summer vacation was very fun. I went to Tokyo Disneyland for three days. It was very hot, so I had to be tough.


Disneyland is my garden. My garden was fun everyday. The food was delicious. Pumpkin was the most delicious food. It was sweet and clear. Disneyland had a lot of pumpkins because of Halloween.

Furthermore the attractions were very fun. A star tour was the most fun attraction. It was a real picture and huge space. Finally, there was a parade that was very beautiful. It seems that it was the magic of the light. Disneyland was very hot, but I was happy. 

How about another? Look at this one:


I went back to Okinawa on August 9th. I went to Miyako island with my close friend. There we did sightseeing, went to many beaches, such as Kuruma big bridge, Irabu island, To-ri pond, Sawada beach and more. My favorite beach is Maehama, because it is so clean and clear! I played around in the water. I was really impressed! I ate a shark burger, a specialty of Miyako. It is a big burger and taste is similar to fish burger. It tasted so good. At night, I drank awamori with my close friends. It was very delicious! I had a great time in Miyako! When I came back to Saitama, I worked my part-time job almost everyday. I was so tired, but I enjoyed working with the other employees.

How about this one? 

I went to Shizuoka with my friends for four days. I swam in the ocean. It was beautiful, hot and crowded. I ate many seafood and kakigori, and saw fireworks at the ocean's surface. It was so great. 
I did a part-time job every weekend, and it was so busy. 
I had time to listen to some music, however, like White Ash, One Ok Rock, and so on. 
I also watched the latest Hayao Miyazaki movie, Kazetachinu. It was very interesting, and I want to watch it again. 

Here's another one: 


I returned to my parents’ home during the summer vacation. I went to the beach or fireworks display and had some barbecues. The time spent with my local friends and my family was very pleasant. I went to Disneyland with my university friends after returning to Saitama. My friends gave me the ticket of Disneyland as a birthday present. I was very much surprised and appreciated it, and I rode on many attractions. My most favorite attraction is Splash Mountain. It gave me a thrill and I was very happy,  but I got drenched by it! I had the best time during the summer vacation of this year.

Great! Check this one out:

I went to the Fuji Rock Festival in Niigata. It’s a music festival where many musicians come from around the world to perform their music. I went there with my cousin who loves music. Of course I love it too! We listened to music all day long.
I listened to a lot of band’s music. My best act was Toro Y Moi, because I was dancing while listening to his music. I wasn’t disappointed by every band’s music, however, because all the other bands were good.
The food was also good too. I ate a lot and spent much money for it. I ate a kebab for the first time. It was so good.
It was rainy day when we went there, but sometimes the sun broke through the clouds. I saw beautiful mountains covered by fog.
I enjoyed the holiday, but I also worked hard too. I worked a part-time job 3 or 4 days a week as a cashier of a DIY store. My job didn’t seem to be difficult, but actually it was. The store was big, so I was confused when customers asked me things like, “where can I find this good?”
Overall, I was satisfied to do many things on my summer holiday!

Good! There's more to come in Part 3. 

No comments:

Post a Comment