Wednesday, June 14, 2017

特別ポスト:Writing English 1&2A ・Links for grammar and other writing tips & hints

Hello! 



How are you? Here is a special post for all my writing students about grammar and other writing tips and hints.


I have a lot of blog pages on these kinds of notes. You can access these on the side menu of this blog on your computer. On your Smartphones, you can access these notes at the bottom of the display of this blog.

But - I thought putting these links to those pages on this post would be better. So here are the links from those pages for you about things that can help your writing.

Click on the links you want or need to check out.

1. How to use a, an, themany, much, & a lot ofClick on this link here

2. 
How to use verbs (動詞) with passive forms (受動態& present perfect tense (現在完了)
Click on this link here

3. How to group sentences & connect words in sentences (書き、作文: 文書布置、接続語)

Click on this link here

4. How to use examples & illustrations (書き、作文: 例え・実例): Click on this link here

5. How to write conclusions (書き、作文: まとめ、終わりのこと): Click on this link here

I recommend you to check these links out. They come from my blog, and I wrote almost all of the notes myself. Check these out as many times as you want or need. They can really help you in your writing!

Good luck! I hope these links, and the notes in them, will help you with any difficulties you might still have with your writing. 

See you next week! 


Image: "Process Word" (courtesy of Stuart Miles)/FreeDigitalPhotos.net

No comments:

Post a Comment