Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Culture through English 2A: Presentation display examples (Part 1)・プレゼンテーションの例え

Hello! 



How are you? Today I'd like to show you some more great examples of past student displays.

Look at the one at the top - isn't it great? I showed you this one last week, but I am posting it here again. It was from a topic about students' favorite places.

The ones below came from a different university that I used to teach at.

What I will look for is creativity (創造力) in your displays. Look at these displays!

How about this one?


What do you think of these ones? 



Now check these out - four slides of a Power Point show!





Make your displays colorful and interesting to show.

I hope these displays and ideas can help you with your presentations! I will show more examples in a Part 2 post after this one.

Good luck! See you next time!

Images: Personal photographs and screenshots of student presentation displays. All rights reserved on source material to the students.

No comments:

Post a Comment