Thursday, April 13, 2017

Welcome to the class! Writing English 2A & Culture through English 2A

Hello!



How are you? Today I would like to welcome you to my two Thursdays classes - Writing English 2A and Culture through English 2A

Here are some screenshots of a slideshow to present to you a little about me - and about our classes! Some of these are questions for you - other things are important points for you to know


Some of you might already know me from Writing English 1A (or 2A from last year) - so - do you remember where I come from in the U.S.


Take some guesses about these questions!


Now here are some important points for all of you.


That's right! I don't like tests! I don't like writing them - and you don't like taking them! That's okay!


That's also right! Writing and presentations are the things we'll do in the Thursday classes.




This is very important! I'm not looking for "perfect English" - only for what you have as people in the quality and character of your ideas and feelings!



I'm only joking!


This says a lot. I will be very happy to have all of you in these classes

So see you next week! Take care!

Images: Screenshots of unattributed images from the internet. I do not own the rights to these images. All rights reserved to the copyright holders of these images. Uploaded for educational and illustrative purposes only.

No comments:

Post a Comment