Tuesday, September 15, 2015

おかえりなさい!Welcome back!

Hello!



How are you? Welcome back to class, and to this blog. This semester we will look at how to write more over these topics:

Explanations, excuses or problems (説明、申し訳、問題)
Music (音楽
Interesting or unusual experiences (面白い、ユニークな経験)

We will also do a final writing project. I'll tell you about that later. 

To any new students - I will be very happy and proud to have you in my classes. Please call me by my first name - Lee! Please ask questions about me on your pre-teaching survey too. 

I'm happy to be back with all of you, and look forward to working with you again this semester. Let's have fun learning more and writing about new topics and themes in English!

See you next time!

Image: "Back To School Text On Back Head" (courtesy of koratmember)/FreeDigitalPhotos.net

No comments:

Post a Comment