Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Writing about a gift/プレゼント、おみやげの描写

Hello!



How are you? Starting today I will show some great writing from all of you from our first writing assignment (作文 1) - writing about a gift. Here's our first paragraph. What do you think of it?

I think that is a small person who have wedding ring in this box. when new wife opens this box, a small person gives her it from new husband. It was bought at jewelry shop. It has a big diamond. 

That's interesting! Now let's read two paragraphs with the same Mother's Day theme:

I think that the box is not so big. I think that many colorful flowers are in the box. It is a present for my mother because it was Mother’s Day. It is not so expensive at that price. I bought it at the mysterious flower shop. Those flowers told my mother that always thank you. My mother was pleased very much.

I think the present in that box is for mother's day. So, I think there is something kind of an accessary in the box. I think it is silver and shape like a flower. Also, I think it is expensive for me because there are some jewels put on it.

Those were nice ones! Now let's look at this one. Click on the "read more" link to see more: 



There is a siisa in the gift box. It is a small size, so it isn’t big size. Then, maybe, Lee went to Okinawa for a Golden Week. So, he might buy something. Siisa is popular in Okinawa. I think it is a siisa keyhoder in the gift box.

That's great! Maybe I did put a siisa in there! Here's another one:

Content of this orange box is a wedding ring. This gift is for my marriage partner. This ring is very expensive in any ring. This shopping is most expensive in my life. I bought in Cartier. This present is one time in lifetime. So, decoration is gorgeous. I feel happy that she please to get this ring.\

Fantastic! Here's one more:

What's in the box? I think dream and hope is in the box. The size is greater than can be measured. The color is rainbow-colored. The shape is ball. The smell is good and friendly.

Great! Now here's are two extra paragraphs on a different theme, but I'm putting them here. They're a nice way to finish this post! 

We went to Hawaii in this summer. We saw in the sea. It was beautiful. In evening, that’s very romantic. Then, we took a dinner and it’s a delicious so we felt happy. After, we went to sea again, we tried to diving and met many dolphins. They closed to us and swimming together. This is the best memory. After that, we came back to hotel. Finally we took a picture at front of the hotel where we stayed. We had a nice day!!

We always swim beautiful ocean with dolphins in summer. We are fishing many fishes and eating them by the beach. We enjoy surfing in Hawaii. We take a picture of the beautiful blue ocean. I like sea adventure with my dolphins everyday. We call them Dolchan and Dochan and we swim with them from Okinawa to Hawaii. We enjoy dancing and eating many coconuts. We make good summer vacation memories.

These were great! Thank you for your hard work on these. Some of you still need to get me more writing - so I will put up more soon. 

See you in class!

No comments:

Post a Comment